Category Archives: Soda news
Are you all excited? Well, you should be, because Soda PDF is coming in strong with another new release!
Some of you may have seen our sneak peeks prior to the release, but now it’s time to reveal everything.
Soda PDF 11 is the newest update to your favorite PDF software. It comes loaded with new features, improvements and bug fixes, all directed towards giving you the best user experience possible!
We are most excited to announce that our Forms received a major upgrade! Read our post on our new Dynamic Forms here & check out the full specs and release notes below.
We have some exciting news: Soda PDF 11 is coming very soon, and it’s full of new features and improvements you’ll love!
To get you even more excited about the brand spanking new update to your favorite PDF software, we thought we’d give you a sneak peek into one of our new features. But don’t worry, a full list of new features is coming very soon…
Soda PDF 11 is bringing the love to the famous PDF forms with the addition of dynamic forms! What are dynamic forms and what do they do? Keep reading to find out!
One the best time savers out there is the famed “Format Painter” provided in Microsoft Office applications. This tool is quite simple, it looks at how text is currently formatted, then applies that formatting to other text in your document. Learning how to use the format painter for PDF is a key tool to make you more efficient.
One of the biggest hurdles when working with PDFs is making sure the formatting remains consistent. You’d open a PDF to make some changes and need to guess the specific font settings. Sure, you could click into each text box and take note of its configuration, but what if there was an easier way.
The Soda PDF Team is bringing you the good stuff – another update to your favorite PDF software. We are happy to announce the release of Soda PDF 10.2 with striking new features, enhancements, and bug fixes.
Check out the features below to find out why Soda PDF 10.2 is the best yet!
- Format Painter allows you to copy font type, color, size and style from one text item to another
- Print Selection allows you to select a specific area of a page and print it.
- Enhanced Comment Panel behavior where you click on a comment’s ‘Replies #’ label to view only the source comment and its replies.
- Set As Default PDF Application is now available from the Help ribbon and offers a better user experience when setting Soda PDF Desktop 10 as the default application.
- Improved Banner Messaging limits assist prompts to 1 per document
- Disabling the Message Center from Options now removes it from the Home screen instead of only disabling incoming messages.
- New Uninstall Old Applications manager helps remove older unused Soda PDF builds.
View Full Soda PDF 10.2 Release Notes
There’s more where that came from!
Click the image below to access the complete Soda PDF 10.2 release notes. This includes a full list of features, enhancements, and bug fixes. The release notes are available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, and Russian.