Search Results for: PNG to JPG
Looking for the best FREE JPG to PDF converter? We’ve got you covered.
Get FREE access to the best JPG to PDF converter of 2021: Soda PDF!
Looking to convert your JPG files into PDFs? You’ll need a JPG to PDF converter. When it comes to a simple task like converting images, in this case a JPG to PDF, most people are looking for a quick, easy solution that’s also free to access. So they hop on Google and type in “How do I convert JPG to PDF” or “convert JPG to PDF for free” or even “JPGs convert to PDF file.”
If you’re looking to convert a JPG image to PDF with the click of a button, read on!
Converting a JPG to PDF file gives you two main benefits:
- You can compress the PDF document, which means you’ll get a smaller file size than you would with JPG images.
- When you convert and compress PDF files your image quality will be preserved. This is not the cased with JPG images.
You’ll likely want to convert to PDF files since JPGs are not ideal for reading. Despite this, many hard-copy documents are scanned, which means they are made up of multiple JPG files. After you download such a document, if you want to read it on a device or print it out, you’re better off converting it to PDF format first.
In this article, we’ll show you a couple of methods you can use to save an Excel sheet as a PDF.
The easiest way by far is to simply convert your Excel file to a PDF file using Soda PDF.
Excel Files to PDF Files
If you work with Excel files, you know that sometimes you need to convert them to PDF in order to share your sheet in a cleaner, more readable format. You might only want to send a piece of your spreadsheet, or just have it not be editable.
PDF is also a more web-friendly format, and is supported by many browsers and other programs.
In this article, we’ll be talking about two methods to print an Excel file straight to a PDF document – both online and offline.
Essentially there are two main ways to take an Excel file and print to PDF format.
- Converting the Microsoft Excel file to PDF then printing the PDF using Soda PDF
- “Print to PDF,” which means manually saving the Microsoft Excel file as a PDF when you’re printing it from Microsoft Office.
How To Print Microsoft Excel to PDF Online With Soda PDF
- Go the Soda PDF site.
- Select the Online Tools menu from the home page and go to the “View all tools” section.
- Select Excel to PDF from the menu.
- Drag and drop the Microsoft Excel workbook file.
- Download your new PDF file when ready and view it in your browser.
- You can then send the PDF attachment over email or share it however you like.
And that’s how you print to PDF without using Microsoft Excel, or the Microsoft Print to PDF function.
Want to work offline? Try Soda PDF Desktop.
If you’re looking for more power and functionality, check out Soda PDF’s full online version if you’re on a Mac or PC, or download and install the Soda PDF desktop app if you’re using a PC.