In the Open or Save As options you can log in to Dropbox.
- Click on File.
- Click on Open or Save As.
- Choose Add a Place.
- Select Dropbox or Dropbox Business
*In Soda PDF Online, each storage space is listed in the menu.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Choose Sign In.
- Click Allow to authorize Soda PDF to access your Dropbox account.
You will now be signed into your Dropbox account. Soda PDF will create a folder for your files and you will be brought to it.
You can sign out of your account at any time.
- Click Sign Out.
- Alternatively, you can click on the X next to Dropbox.
Saving a File
You can save new files directly to your Dropbox account. You may notice that the Save option is grayed out. This is because save will only be used when you have already opened a file.
Instead, you will use Save as. This will create a new file even if there was an existing PDF.
- Click on Save as.
- Choose Dropbox.
- Name your file.
- Choose Save.
- Click the up arrow to change the Dropbox folder you are saving to.
- Double-click on a folder to access it.
Opening a file
You can also open files stored in your Dropbox folders. If the file is not already in the PDF format, it will be converted to PDF as it opens.
- Click on Open.
- Select the file you want to work with.
- Choose Open.