Soda PDF 10.1 Release Notes
It’s that wonderful time again! No, it’s not Christmas – it’s time for anther Soda PDF release. We are very happy to announce the release of Soda PDF 10.1, the newest update to your favorite PDF software. Soda PDF 10.1 comes loaded with new features, improvements and bug fixes, all directed towards giving you the best user experience possible!
Check out what Soda 10.1 has to offer!
Key Features & Enhancements
- New Spell Check feature allows you to check the spelling in your documents, apply suggested solutions for mistakes. Automatic language detection for dictionaries is also supported.
- New Batch Processing features allow you to perform actions on multiple documents at once, instead of processing your documents one by one.
- New Page Snapshot tool allows you to capture a screenshot to your clipboard of the active page in one click, regardless of page size.
- Advanced Crop tool on the Pages group of the Edit tab that enables you to crop the pages of your file using the boundary boxes: CropBox, ArtBox, TrimBox, and BleedBox.
- New Banner Messaging allows you to get clear notifications when you open your document for actions that can be performed.
- New My Signature tool on the Signers ribbon group allowing you to set an appearance of your Signature and Initials and apply it during the e-sign process in order to avoid creating your signature for each package you wish to sign
- Improved ability of the Print tool allowing you to print more than 100 copies.
View Full Soda PDF 10.1 Release Notes
This new update has a whole lot more to offer! Curious? Click the image below to access the complete Soda PDF 10.1 release notes. This includes a full list of changes made, including more features, improvements, and bug fixes. The release notes are available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian.